KSTDC Hotel Sangam, Mekedatu Karnataka
Mekedatu is a location along Kaveri in Kanakapura. Sangama is the place where Arkavati merges with Kaveri. The Kaveri runs through a deep, narrow ravine of hard granite rock. The river, which is more than 150 meters wide at the confluence (at Sangama) flows through the hardly 10-meter-wide gorge at Mekedatu. There is also some mythological significance to this place the goat that is believed to have leapt across the Kaveri was Lord Shiva in disguise.
How to reach KSTDC Hotel Sangam
Karnataka Hotels Sangama is a property that located near to Makedatu
Facilities in KSTDC Hotel Sangam
The hotel provides a variety of accommodation choices ranging from 8 air-conditioned, 8 double rooms and 1 Dormitori of 14 bed.
KSTDC Hotel Sangam Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 1st Oct 2014 to 31st october 2014 and again from 21st December 2014 to 1st Jan 2015.
- Tariff includes accommodation for 2 adults/ one couple and children below 5 years of age.
- EP - Tariff includes room charges and taxes only.
- Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 12 noon, early Check in request can be entertained subject to availability.
- Amendment to reservation allowed only once and minimum 24 hours before Check in date.Please Note: Reservation once amended cannot be further amended or cancelled.
- The above tariff includes taxes.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed date of check in - 25% deducted
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed date of check in - 50% deducted
- 24 hours within the proposed date of check in - no refund