Bandipur Safari Lodge, Bandipur Karnataka
Bandipur Safari Lodge is a wildlife resort in bandipur. You should visit bandipur to enjoy Bandipur's deciduous habitat. It is ideal for viewing elephant, gaur, sambar, chital, wild boar and if you are lucky tigers, leopard and wild dogs are also sighted. This resort is also known as Bandipur Jungle Lodge, Bandipur Forest Resort or Bandipur Forest Lodge. Season at Bandipur Safari Lodge :March to May is best time for sightings. October to Feb, when the climate is pleasant, the forest is at its greenest best. Buffet consisting of both veg. and non vegetarian dishes.
How to reach Bandipur Safari Lodge
It is situated on the Mysore, ooty Highway. Bandipur is 220 kms from bangalore, 80 kms from Mysore or Ooty . This property is situated one km. before the national park boundary, when you are going from Mysore. At Gunlupet, you need to go further up to reach Bandipur ( 15 kms). By mistake, you take a right, you will on a different route to Calicut.
Facilities in Bandipur Safari Lodge
This resort is having thematically designed 12 rooms, Golghar ( Restaurant), camp fire settings, well stocked bar, a wide collection of CDs and books on wildlife.
Bandipur Safari Lodge Tariff
- The above tariff is valid from 16th September 2014 to 2nd Jan 2015.
- However please note that from 2nd October to 12th October and 22nd October to 26th October 2014, there will be an increase of 8% on the above prices.
- There will be an increase of 10% on the above prices from 24th December to 2nd Jan 2015.
- The above rates are for Indian Nationals only and charged on per person per night on double sharing basis.
- Rates are exclusive of Forest Entry Fee, VAT, Luxury Tax, Service Tax. Cost also includes accommodation, one session of lunch, dinner, breakfast, morning/ evening tea and respective taxes. Cost also includes nature based activities and forest entry fees.
- Check in 12 noon & check out 11 am.
- Children below 5 years of age complimentary. Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged at 50% of the tariff.
- Children above 12 years considered as an adult.
- Single occupancy charges will be separate, if one wants to stay alone.
- Cancellation or postponement of booking, subject to hotel rules.
- Cancellation rules for all properties of Jungle Lodges and Resorts
- 1. 10% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, 2 weeks before check in date.
- 2. 50% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, less than 2 weeks before check in date.
- 3. No refund less than 2 working days before check in date ( not inclusive of the check in date )
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- The rates for foreign nationals are different and will be sent upon request.