Goa-Gokarna-Jog Falls Package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Dates & Details Goa - Gokarna - Jog Falls Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
A three-day tour to India’s highest waterfall, beaches of Goa and the coastal temple town of Gokarna.
Every Thursday & Saturday (during season October to January).
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
08.00 pm Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru
Day : 2
04.30 am – 06.00 am Freshen up at Hubli
06.00 am Departure from Hubli
07.30 am – 08.00 am Breakfast at Yallapur
08.30 am Departure from Yallapur
12.30 am – 01.30 pm Visit Colva beach at Madagova
01.30 pm – 02.15 pm Lunch at Madagova
03.30 pm – 05.30 pm Visit St. Xavier Church, Mangeshi Temple and Wax Museum
06.30 pm – 07.00 pm Arrival to Old Goa
07.30 pm Check in at GTDC Hotel & Night Halt (Old Goa)
Day : 3
05.30 am Departure from old Goa Residency
06.30 am – 07.30 am Visit Vagator Beach
08.00 am – 08.30 am Breakfast at near Calangutte Beach
09.20 am – 11.30 am Visit Fort Aguada and Dolphin fish cruise
11.30 am Departure from Fort Aguada
12.00 pm – 05.00 pm Visit Calangute Beach and Lunch
05.00 pm – 07.00 pm Boat cruise in River Mandovi
08.00 pm Return to hotel for dinner and night halt at Old Goa
Day : 4
06.00 am GTDC Hotel
06.45 am – 07.45 am Visit Donapaula for Sunrise
10.00 am Check Out from Old Goa Residency
11.00 am – 11.45 am Visit Sri Shanthadurga Temple
12.30 pm – 01.30 pm Lunch Break
04.00 pm – 05.00 pm Visit Sri Ravindranath Tagore Beach Karwara
05.30 pm – 06.00 pm Tea Break at Ankola
09.15 pm – 09.45 pm Dinner at Hubli
Day : 5
06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Goa - Gokarna - Jog Falls.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travelers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be paid by travelers booked on this tour.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - GTDC
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.