North Karnataka-Hampi Badami Bijapur package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Dates & Details North Karnataka - Hampi Badami Bijapur package Tour operted by KSTDC.
December: 4, 11, 18, 25.
January2015 : 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
A five-day tour to the Heritage Sites of North Karnataka covering Tungabhadra Dam, Hampi, Banashankari Temple, Pattadakal, Bijapur and Kudala Sangama.
Frequency: Every Thursday during season (October to January)
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
10.00 pm Departure fromBmtc bus stand yashwantpur, Bangalore*
06.00 am Arrival at Karnataka Hotels Hospet
06.00 am - 08.00 am Rest, Bath and Breakfast
09.00 am - 01.30 pm Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba, Queen's Bath)
01.30 pm - 02.30 pm Lunch at Karnataka Hotels Hampi
02.30 pm - 04.00 pm Visit Vijaya Vittala Temple (Stone Chariot), King's Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Old Bridge Pillars, Vijaya Vittala Temple
05.00 pm - 08.00 pm Visit Tungabhadra Dam Garden & Musical Fountain
09.00 pm Karnataka Hotels T B dam - night halt
06.00 am Departure to Badami
08.00 am - 08.30 am Breakfast at Kushtagi
10.30 am - 11.00 am Visit Banashankari Temple
11.15 am - 12.15 pm Visit Badami Cave Temples
12.30 pm - 01.15 pm Lunch at Karnataka Hotels Badami
01.45 pm - 02.15 pm Visit Mahakuteshwara Temple, Mahakuta
02.45 pm - 03.45 pm Visit Pattadakal Mallikarjuna, Virupaksha & other temples
04.15 pm - 05.00 pm Visit Aihole Durgadagudi & other temples
08.00 pm Arrive at Bijapur & Halt
06.00 am - 08.00 am Bijapur (after breakfast)
08.00 am Visit Gol Gumbaz, Jamia Masjid, Ibrahim Roza, Big Cannon, Upari Burj, Bara Kaman
01.30 pm - 02.15 pm Lunch at Almatti
03.15 pm - 04.15 pm Visit Kudalasangameshwara Temple & Basavanna Samadi
04.30 pm - 05.00 pm Visit Anubhava Mantapa
08.30 pm - 09.30 pm Dinner at Hospet and departure to Bangalore
06.00am Tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to North Karnataka - Hampi Badami Bijapur .
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Guide fees at the archaeological monuments have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. Entrance fees for foreign tourists will be charged in US Dollars.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Hotels Badami
- - Karnataka Hotels Hampi
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.