Tirupati Package Tour, KSTDC
Tirupati – Mangapura
One-day pilgrimage to Tirupathi Lord Venkateshwara Temple and Padmavathi Temple.
Frequency: Every Day (Daily )
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
08.30 pm Departure from BMTC Bus Depot, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore*. We also have other pick up points enroute.
03.00 am to 05.00 am Fresh up at Triupati
05.15 am to 06.00 am Darshan of Goddess Padmavathi, Alamelu Mangapura
06.15 am Breakfast at Triupati
07.00 am Change of bus at Alipiri Transit Bus Stand
08.00 am to 11.00 am Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, Tirumala
11.00 am to 11.30 am Shopping at Tirumala
11.30 am to 12.30 pm Tirumala to Tirupathi
12.45 pm Lunch Break
02.00 pm Depart for Bangalore
08.00 pm Tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Tirupati.
- 1. One room for 4 members will be provided for bathing.
- 2. Travellers are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- 3. Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara is subject to change. Karnatakaholidays.net is not responsible for any delay in darshan.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Pongali Restaurant
- - Hotel Bheema Paradise
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.