South India Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
06.00 am Departure from Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
10.00 am Arrive at Thiruvannamalai
10.00 am – 12.00 pm Darshan of Lord Arunachaleshwara
12.00 pm – 01.00 pm Lunch at Thiruvannamalai and departure to Chidambaram
04.30 pm – 05.30 pm Darshan of Lord Nataraja
05.30 pm Chidambaram
05.30 pm -07.30 pm Darshan of Lord Shaneeshwara, Thirunallar & halt at Hotel Moonpark
Day : 2
05.30 am Departure from Thirunallar
07.30 am – 08.45 am Kumbakonam, Darshan of Lord Kumbeshwara & breakfast
08.45 am Departure to Tanjavur
10.00 am – 11.00 am Darshan of Lord Brihadeeshwara
11.00 am Departure to Srirangam
12.30 pm – 02.30 pm Darshan of Lord Ranganathaswamy & Lunch
02.30 pm Departure to Madurai
05.30 pm Madurai- Visit to Meenakshi Sundareshwara Swamy temple & Night halt at Hotel Rajadhani Night
Day : 3
08.30 am Departure from madurai
11.30 am – 12.00 pm Arrival to Rameshwaram Check in to hotel maharaj
12.00 pm Sea Bath and 21 Holy Well Bath & Darshan of Lord Ramanath and Night halt
Day : 4
05.00 am – 06.00 am Spatikalinga Darshan
06.00 am Departure to Tiruchandur
11.00 am – 12.30 pm Visit Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple and Lunch
01.00 pm Departure to Kanyakumari
04.15 pm – 06.00 pm Sunset View,Visit Kanyakaparameshwari Temple & night halt at Hotel Gopi Nivas Grand
Day : 5
06.00 am – 07.00 am Sunrise and Breakfast
07.45 am – 09.45 am Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial
09.45 am Departure to Suchindram
10.15 am – 11.30 am Darshan of Lord Sathu Malaya
11.30 am -12.30 pm Lunch break
12.30 am Departure to Kovalam Beach
03.30 pm – 04.30 pm Visit to Kovalam Beach
04.30 pm Departure to Tiruvananthapuram
05.30 pm to 06.30 pm Darshan of Lord Anantha Padmanabha temple
06.30 pm Night halt at Hotel Prashanth
Day : 6
05.30 am Departure to Kaladi (after breakfast)
12.30 pm Arrive at Kaladi (Lunch en route)
12.30 pm – 01.00 pm Visit Adi Shankaracharya Ashrama (Birth Place), Kaladi – Lunch break
05.30 pm Arrive at Guruvayur, Darshan of Lord Guruvayurappan & Night halt at R.V.Tower
Day : 7
06.30 am Departur to Palini and Breakfast on the Way
12.30 pm – 02.30 pm Darshan of Lord Subramaneshwara Swamy temple,Palani & Lunch break
05.30 pm Arrive at Kodaikanal & Night halt at Hotel S V international
Day : 8
09.00 am – 05.30 pm Visit Pillar Rock, Green Valley View, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant’s Park (Lunch), Horse Riding, Cycling, Boating in Kodai Lake
06.00 pm Departure to Bengaluru
08.00 pm – 08.45 pm Dindigal – Dinner
Day : 9
06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to South India.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. Dress code at Lord Anantha Padmanabha and Guruvayur temples, white dhoti for men and saree for women compulsorily.
- Dress Code at temples:
- - Dhotis for Men
- - Sarees for Women
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Hotel Gurupriya
- - Hotel Madurai Regency
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8.Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.