KSTDC Mayura Chalukya Badami Hotel, Badami Karnataka
Badami is where some of Karnataka’s most beautiful rock-cut temples are located. Carved out of a rust-red cliff face, they display not just devotion but also the exceptional artistry of the Chalukyan sculptors who toiled to create these monuments. Steps lead up to the first cave temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva and has a unique sculpture of an 18-armed Nataraja striking 81 dance poses. The next two are dedicated to Lord Vishnu of which the third is larger and has ornate carvings. The fourth temple has Jain imagery.
How to reach KSTDC Mayura Chalukya Badami Hotel
Karnataka Hotels, Badami is close to the bus-stand.
Facilities in KSTDC Mayura Chalukya Badami Hotel
One block has 10 double bed rooms of which 6 are air-conditioned and 4 standard. The other block consists of 4 double bed rooms and 2 three bed rooms. The hotel complex incorporates a restaurant and a beer parlour.
KSTDC Mayura Chalukya Badami Hotel Tariff
- Kindly note that this Website belongs to Padaki Tours and Travels, Bangalore & we are the Authorised Travel Agents for KSTDC.
- The above rates are valid from 1st September 2014 to 30th Dec 2014.
- Tariff includes accommodation for 2 adults/ one couple and children below 5 years of age.
- EP - Tariff includes room charges and taxes only.
- Children above 5 years of age or an extra adult should take extra bed at additional cost.
- Check in 12 noon and check out 11 am.
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- Above rates are applicable for indian nationals as well as foreigners.