Temples Of Karnataka-Piligrimage Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
Here are the Details Temples Of Karnataka - Piligrimage Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
Pilgrimage to the temples of Karnataka covering Horanadu (Annapoorneshwari Temple), Kalasa (Kalaseshwara Temple), Sringeri (Sharada Temple), Kollur (Mookambika Temple), Murudeshwara (Murudeshwara Temple), Anegudda (Vinayaka Temple), Udupi (Krishna Temple), Katil (Durgaparameshweri Temple), Mangalore (Mangaladevi & Kadri Manjunatha Temples), Dharmasthala (Manjunatha Temple), Kukke Subramanya (Subramanyeshwara Temple)
Frequency: Every Wednesday &Thursday.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
09.00 pm Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
Day : 2
05.00 am Arrive at Horanadu and fresh-up at Hotel Devi Krupa
05.00 am – 08.00 am Darshan of Goddess of Annapurneshwari & breakfast
08.20 am – 08.40 am Visit Kalaseshwara Temple, Kalasa
11.40 am – 01.40 pm Darshan of Goddess Sharadambe, Vidya Shankara Temple & Lunch
06.00 pm – 07.00 pm Darshan of Goddess Mookambika, Kollur & Night halt Annapoorana Guesthouse
Day : 3
06.00 am Departure from Kollur
07.00 am – 07.30 am Breakfast
07.45 am – 09.15 am Darshan of Sri Murudeshwara Swami temple & Visit beach, park
11.15 am – 11.45 am Darshan of Lord Ganesha, Anegudde
12.30 pm – 03.00 pm Darshan of Lord Krishna, Udupi & Lunch
03.00 pm – 04.00 pm Visit Malpe Beach
05.00 pm Arrive at Katil, Darshan of Goddess Durga Parameshwari and Halt at Hotel Soundarya Palace
Day : 4
05.30 am Departure to Kadri Manjunath Swamy Temple
06.30 am – 08.00 am Goddess Mangaladevi and breakfast
10.30 am – 01.30 pm Darshan of Lord Manjunatheshwara at Dharmasthala
04.00 pm – 09.00 pm Darshan of Aadhi Subramanya & Kukke Subramanya
09.00 pm Departure to Bengaluru
Day : 5
05.30 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Temples Of Karnataka - Piligrimage.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Hotels Mangalore Nethravathi/ Suvarna/ Lalitha International
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.