We are a 20 year old tour operator, based in Bangalore. We specialise in providing group departures as well as customised tour packages for individual families. As regards payment modes are concerned, we accept Cash, Cheque, online payment gateway option from Paytm.
Payment Procedures :
1. Once we receive an enquiry from you, our executive will get in touch with your good selves and give all necessary details for the hotels or the tour packages.
2. Our prospective Customers who wish to get further details will do so by sending us Emails or calling us.
3. Later upon customer approval, we will send them an automated Email to make either Online Credit Card Payment or Net Banking Transfers. As soon as the payment is received at our end, the Vouchers or the E Tickets will be sent to respective customers. We also accept Cash or Cheque or Funds Transfer to our A/c with HDFC or Axis Bank or ICICI Bank.
4. As we are tied up with Paytm, customers can choose to make payments via Wallets as well.
Cancellation Procedure :
1. If by chance, you are unable to travel with booked dates, you need to send us an Email to email@example.com and Muralidhar@karnatakatravelguide.in giving complete details of the booking. You need to clearly mention the reasons for the Cancellation or the postponement of booking.
2. If the Cancellation is done, it will be done as per Hotels or Tour Operators Policies. We will deduct the same charges as levied by the tour operator.
3. KSTDC Tour Package Cancellation Charges are as follows.
· 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
· 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
· 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.
4. As regards cancellation percentage for customised packages are concerned, it all depends upon individual hotels and transport operator. We will do our best for the client and charge reasonably. Balance amount will be sent to you by Crossed Cheque within 3 to 4 working days.