KSTDC Adil Shahi Hotel, Bijapur Karnataka
The Adil Shahi dynasty ruling from Bijapur has made many contributions to the historically rich Deccan region. Among the many awe-inspiring monuments left behind by them, the Gol Gumbaz arguably ranks first. Dominating the landscape, it looms large over the mosques, palaces, watch-towers and fortifications that give Bijapur its unique character.
How to reach KSTDC Adil Shahi Hotel
Karnataka Hotels Bijapur is located a short distance from the Gol Gumbaz and provides an excellent view of the monument.
Facilities in KSTDC Adil Shahi Hotel
The small, cozy hotel has 4 double bed rooms and a restaurant to cater to its guests.
KSTDC Adil Shahi Hotel Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 1st Oct 2014 to 31st october 2014 and again from 21st December 2014 to 1st Jan 2015.
- Week Days Rs.990/-(Monday to Thursday )
- The above tariff includes taxes.
- Check in time is 12 noon, early Check in request can be entertained subject to availability.
- Amendment to reservation allowed only once and minimum 24 hours before Check in date.Please Note: Reservation once amended cannot be further amended or cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed date of check in - 25% deducted
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed date of check in - 50% deducted
- 24 hours within the proposed date of check in - no refund