Belur-Halebid-Shravanabelagola Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
06:30 am Departure from Bengaluru
08:30 am Yadeyur- Breakfast at Mayura Pavitra Restaurant
09:00 am Departure from Yadeyur
10:30 am Arrival to Shravanbelagola- Darshana Of Lord Bahubali (Gomateshwara)
11:30 am Departure to Shravanbelagola
01:30 pm Arrival to Belur- Lunch at Karnataka Hotel Mayura Velapuri & Visit Hoysala Style Chennakeshava Temple
03:00 pm Departure from Belur
03:45 pm Arrival to Halebeedu- Visit Hoysala style Hoysaleshwara Temple, Shanthaleshwara Temple
04:45 pm Departure from Halebeedu
10:00 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Belur-Halebid-Shravanabelagola.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Guide fees at the archaeological monuments have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. Entrance fees for foreign tourists will be charged in US Dollars.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Restaurant Yadiyur
- - Karnataka Hotels Belur
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.