Belur-Halebid-Shravanabelagola Package Tour, KSTDC
A one-day tour to the Hoysala period temples of Belur (Chennakesava Temple), Halebeedu (Hoysaleswara Temple) and Asia’s tallest monolithic stone statue (18m high) of Gomateshwara, at Shravanabelagola which is a prominent Jain pilgrimage centre.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
06.30 am Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
08.30 am - 09.00 am Breakfast
10.30 am - 11.30 am Visit Shravanabelagola & Darshan of Lord Bahubali (Gomateshwara)
01.30 pm - 01.45 pm Lunch at Karnataka Hotels Belur
02.00 pm - 03.00 pm Visit Hoysala style Chennakeshava temple, Belur
03.45 pm - 04.45 pm Visit Hoysala style Hoysaleshwara Temple, Halebeedu
10.00 pm Tour ends at Badami house, Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Belur-Halebid-Shravanabelagola.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Guide fees at the archaeological monuments have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. Entrance fees for foreign tourists will be charged in US Dollars.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Restaurant Yadiyur
- - Karnataka Hotels Belur
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.