Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
06.30 am Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
08.30 am – 09.00 am Breakfast Maduur Tiffanies, Maddur
10.00 am – 11.30 pm Visit Daria Daulat, Fort, Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple
12.00 pm – 12.20 pm Visit St. Philomena’s Church
01.00 pm – 02.00 pm Chamundi Hills
02.15 pm – 03.00 pm Lunch at Hotel Mayura Hoysala, Mysuru
03.15 pm – 04.15 pm Visit Mysuru Palace
05.15 pm – 08.00 pm Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens & Halt at Hotel Mayura Hoysal Mysuru
Day : 2
06.00 am Depart from Mysuru
07.00 am – 07.30 am Vist Sri Nanjundeshwara Swamy temple, Nanjangud
08.30 am Gundalpet Breakfast
12.30 pm Ooty via Bandipur and Madumali Forest
01.30 pm Visit to Ooty Lake
01.50 pm – 02.30 pm Lunch at Hotel Mayura Sudershan Ooty
03.15 pm – 04.00 pm Doddabetta See View Points
04.30 pm – 06.30 Visit Botonikal Garden and free time
07.00 pm Night halt at Hotel Prethi Palace Ooty
Day : 3
08.00 am – 09.00 am Departure from Hotel Prethi Palace Ooty after Breakfast
10.00 am – 01.00 pm Visit Coonoor
01.00 pm – 01.45 pm Lunch on the way to Kodaikanal
05.30 pm Night halt at Hotel S V International
Day : 4
08.30 am – 05.00 pm Visit Pillar Rock, Green Valley, Coker’s Walker, Lunch Break, boating in Kodai Lake, Horse riding, cycleing Bryant park
08.30 pm Dinner at Dindigal and Depart to Bengaluru (dinner en route)
Day : 5
06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travelers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be borne by travelers booked on this tour.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Restaurants Maddur
- - Karnataka Hotels Mysore
- - Paladam
- - Karnataka Hotels Ooty
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.