Kerala Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
Here are the Details Kerala Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
A six-day tour of Kerala’s hill stations & backwaters.
Frequency: Every Wednesday
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
07.00 pm Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
Day : 2
05.00 am – 06.30 am Freshup at Theni
08.15 am Breakfast at Kumily
9.00 am Thekkady Forest & Visit to Wildlife
02.00 pm – 03.00 pm Lunch at Kumily
03.00 pm Check in to Hotel & Night halt at Kumily Hotel S N International
Day : 3
05.30 am Thekkady (Kumily)
07.15 am – 07.45 am Breakfast on the way
10.15 am Alapuzza (alleppy)
10.30 am – 12.30 pm Ferry Ride (Boating at Back water Alleppy to Kumarakom)
12.45 pm Kumarakom
01.15 pm Kottayam
01.15 pm – 02.00 pm Lunch at Cochain
02.00 pm – 07.00 pm Arrival to Munnar and night halt at Hotel S N ANEXE
Day : 4
08.30 am – 05.00 pm Full day Munnar Sightseeing & Halt (Tea Garden Photo point, Matupatty dam & boating, Eco point, Kundala dam visit & Hydal park)
Day : 5
08.30 am After breakfast
09.00 am – 01.00 pm Visit to Rajamalai Park
01.15 pm Munnar
01.15 pm – 02.00 pm Lunch at Munnar
02.00 pm Departure from Munnar
08.30 pm Dharapuram
08.30 pm – 09.30 pm Dinner on the way, Departure to Bengaluru
Day : 6
06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Kerala.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travelers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be paid by travelers booked on this tour.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Misha Tourist Home/ Dream Palace
- - Hotel Woodlands
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.