Madikeri Nagarhole Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
Here are the Details Madikeri Nagarhole Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
A two-day tour to Coorg covering the Golden Temple, Cauvery Nisargadhama, Raja's Seat, Abbey Falls, Bhagamandala, Talacauvery and Nagarahole.
Frequency: Friday & Saturday
06.30 am Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
09.00 am – 09.30 am Breakfast at Maddur Tiffanies, Maddur
12.30 pm – 01.00 pm Visit The Golden Temple, Bylakuppe (Tibetan Monastery) ( Temporarily closed till September 2017)
01.15 pm – 02.00 pm Lunch at Kushalnagar
02.15 pm – 03.15 pm Visit Cauvery Nisargadhama
04.15 pm – 05.00 pm Visit the Abbey Falls
05.20 pm – 06.00 pm Relax in the Raja’s Seat, Park
06.45 pm Night Halt at Hotel Mayura Kauvery Bhagamandala
Day : 2
06.00 am Departure to Talacauvery
08.00 am – 08.30 am Talacauvery – Visit the birth place of River Cauvery
08.45 am – 09.15 am Breakfast at Bhagamandala
12.30 pm – 01.15 pm Lunch at Gonikoppa
03.15 pm – 05.00 pm Visit Nagarahole
05.00 pm Departure to Bengaluru
10.00 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru (Approximate arrival)
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Madikeri Nagarhole.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. This tour itinerary is subject to change.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Restaurants Maddur
- - Karnataka Hotels Madikeri
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.