Madikeri Nagarhole Package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Details Madikeri Nagarhole Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
A two-day tour to Coorg covering the Golden Temple, Cauvery Nisargadhama, Raja's Seat, Abbey Falls, Bhagamandala, Talacauvery and Nagarahole.
Frequency: Friday & Saturday
06.30 am Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
09.00 am – 09.30 am Breakfast at Maddur Tiffanies, Maddur
12.30 pm – 01.00 pm Visit The Golden Temple, Bylakuppe (Tibetan Monastery) ( Temporarily closed till September 2017)
01.15 pm – 02.00 pm Lunch at Kushalnagar
02.15 pm – 03.15 pm Visit Cauvery Nisargadhama
04.15 pm – 05.00 pm Visit the Abbey Falls
05.20 pm – 06.00 pm Relax in the Raja’s Seat, Park
06.45 pm Night Halt at Hotel Mayura Kauvery Bhagamandala
Day : 2
06.00 am Departure to Talacauvery
08.00 am – 08.30 am Talacauvery – Visit the birth place of River Cauvery
08.45 am – 09.15 am Breakfast at Bhagamandala
12.30 pm – 01.15 pm Lunch at Gonikoppa
03.15 pm – 05.00 pm Visit Nagarahole
05.00 pm Departure to Bengaluru
10.00 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru (Approximate arrival)
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Madikeri Nagarhole.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 3. This tour itinerary is subject to change.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Restaurants Maddur
- - Karnataka Hotels Madikeri
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.