Mini South India in just 5 days. , Yeshwanthpur
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
Detailed Itinerary :
Departure BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
Day : 1
07:00 pm Departure from Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
Day : 2
06.00 am Arrival Madurai, Bathing , Breakfast – Visit Meenakshi Temple
10.00 am Departure from Madurai
02.00 pm Arrival to Rameshwaram – Check in to Hotel, Thirtha snana, Temple vist and stay for the day – Hotel Ramajayam
Day : 3
05.00 am – 06.00 am Spatika Linga Darshan
07.00 am Departure from Rameshwaram, Breakfast on the way
04.00 pm Arrival to Suchindram Visit Temple
05.15 pm Departure from Suchindram
05.40 pm Kanyakumari View Sunset, Check in to Hotel Gopi Nivas Grand
Day : 4
06.00 am View Sun Rise, Breakfast Vivekananda Rock Memorial, visit to Kanyakumari Temple
03.00 pm Departure from Kanyakumari after Lunch, Dinner Enroote
Day : 5
06.00 am Arrival to Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Terms and Conditions
- Rates valid from April 2018
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
- 24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.