Sigandhur & Jog Falls Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Dates & Details Sigandhur & Jog Falls Tour operted by KSTDC.
October : 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31.
A three-day tour to Jog Falls (India’s highest waterfall), Linganamakki Dam View Point and Sigandure Chowdeshwari Temple.
Frequency: Every Friday & Saturday.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
10.00 pm Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
05.30 am Arrive at Shimoga – for fresh up
07.00 am Departure from Sagar
08.00 am Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple by ferry(lunch) & visit the temple of Chodeshwari
11.30 pm Holebagilu after darshan
02.00 pm to 05.00 pm Jog falls – visit Linganamakki Dam outside view British Bunglow , lunch &main falls view
05.00 pm Jog falls
09.00 pm Dinner at Shimoga
10.00 pm Departure from Shimoga
06.00 am Arrive at Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Sigandhur & Jog Falls.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 65 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.