Sigandhur & Jog Falls Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
A three-day tour to Jog Falls (India’s highest waterfall), Linganamakki Dam View Point and Sigandure Chowdeshwari Temple.
Frequency: Every Friday & Saturday.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
10.00 pm Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
05.30 am Arrive at Shimoga – for fresh up
07.00 am Departure from Sagar
08.00 am Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple by ferry(lunch) & visit the temple of Chodeshwari
11.30 pm Holebagilu after darshan
02.00 pm to 05.00 pm Jog falls – visit Linganamakki Dam outside view British Bunglow , lunch &main falls view
05.00 pm Jog falls
09.00 pm Dinner at Shimoga
10.00 pm Departure from Shimoga
06.00 am Arrive at Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Sigandhur & Jog Falls.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 65 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.