Mysore Sight Seeing day package tour, KSTDC
A one-day tour covering Srirangapatna & Mysore. The destinations include Daria Daulat, Gumbaz, Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Amba Vilas Palace (Mysore), St. Philomena's Church, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Zoo, Jagan Mohan Palace Art Gallery and Brindavan Gardens.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
06.30 am Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*
08.30 am – 09.00 am Break at Maddur Tiffanies, Maddur
10.30 am – 12.00 pm Visit Daria Daulat, Fort, Sri Sriranganatha Swamy Temple
12.30 pm – 12.50 pm Visit St. Philomena’s Church, Mysuru
01.30 pm – 02.00 pm Visit Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysuru
02.30 pm – 03.15 pm Lunch at Hotel Mayura Hoysala Mysuru
03.30 pm – 04.15 pm Visit Mysuru Palace
04.25 pm – 05.15 pm Visit Zoological Garden (Every Tuesday Holiday)
06.00 pm – 08.00 pm Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens
09.15 pm – 09.45 pm Dinner at Maddur Tiffenies, Maddur
11.30 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Mysore.
- NOTE :-
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. Boating charges have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Restaurant Maddur
- - Karnataka Hotels Mysore
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Things to do
- - Royal Mysore Walks
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.