KSTDC Mayura Velapuri Hotel, Belur Karnataka
One of the capitals of the Hoysala dynasty, Belur is renowned for its magnificent Hoysala temple architecture. The major attraction here is the Chennakesava Temple built by Hoysala King Vishnuvardhana, to commemorate his victory over the Cholas. It is the only Hoysala temple still in active use for worship. The temple stands on a platform and has exquisite art work on its outer walls, with bracket figures of dancing girls in various poses, carved to perfection The other equally impressive monuments are the temples of Chennigaraya, Viranarayana, Sridevi, and Bhoodevi, all in the same complex Karnataka Hotels, Belur is literally a five minute walk from the temple complex and ideally located for those seeking to spend more tine admiring the beauty of the temples. The hotel’s 13 rooms include a suite, air-conditioned and non air-conditioned options. A restaurant and bar completes the facility.
How to reach KSTDC Mayura Velapuri Hotel
Temple Road, Belur
Facilities in KSTDC Mayura Velapuri Hotel
A/c Suite A/c Deluxe Double room Non - A/c Double room Dormitories - 20 beds
KSTDC Mayura Velapuri Hotel Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 16th September 2014 to 30th December 2014
- Tariff includes accommodation for 2 adults/ one couple and children below 5 years of age.
- EP - Tariff includes room charges and taxes only.
- Children above 5 years of age or an extra adult should take extra bed at additional cost.
- Check in 12 noon and check out 11 am.
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- Above rates are applicable for indian nationals as well as foreigners.