Tirupathi (Queue Darshan) Kalahasti Package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Dates & Details Tirupathi (Queue Darshan) Kalahasti Package Touroperted by KSTDC.
November : 15
A three-day tour covering Lord Venkateshwara Temple, Govindaraja Swamy Temple, Alamelu Mangapura, Srinivasa Mangapura, Kapilatheertha and Kalahasti.
Frequency: Friday and Saturday.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
07.00 pm Departure from Bmtc bus stand yashwantpur, Bangalore*
05.00 am – 07.00 am Fresh up at Hotel
07.30 am – 04.30 pm Lord Venkateswara Darshana, Kapila Theertha temple,Goddess Padmavathi, Kalyana Venkateshwara and Halt at Hotel
05.00 am Departure from Hotel
05.15 am – 06.00 am Govindaraja Swamy Temple Darshan
07.00 am – 10.30 am Visit Srikalahasti Temple and Perform Rahu-Ketu and Sarpadosha Nivarana Pooja
10.00 am Departure from Srikalahasti
08.00 pm Tour ends at Badami House,Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Tirupathi (Queue Darshan) Kalahasti.
- 1. Travellers are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- 2. Rahu-Ketu & Sarpadosha Nivarana Pooja charges, if performed to be borne by the travelers.
- 3. This tour itinerary is subject to change based on the darshan timings.
- 4. This package includes one night accommodation on twin sharing basis, darshan charges at Tirumala and entry fees for Lord Venkateshwara temple only.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Hotel Guestline
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 65 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.