Tirupathi (Queue Darshan) Kalahasti Package Tour, KSTDC
Why take this tour from KSTDC?
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and also someone who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada and other south Indian languages.
- Entire bus will be filled with couples and families only. Single lady travellers, senior citizens and tourists with language barriers find support from co passengers.
- Pocket friendly holiday and you can avail LTC benefit as well.
- Tour being organised by State Tourism Corporation, fully guaranteed and no surprise elements once you book.
Why book this tour with Us:
With our mission, "Cared at Every Stage", we ensure that customer concerns are addressed fully at every stage of their booking cycle. You would need support during the decision making stage, booking process and on the day of taking the tour. We would be more than happy to provide you that support.
Here are the Dates & Details Tirupathi (Queue Darshan) Kalahasti Package Touroperted by KSTDC.
A three-day tour covering Lord Venkateshwara Temple, Govindaraja Swamy Temple, Alamelu Mangapura, Srinivasa Mangapura, Kapilatheertha and Kalahasti.
Frequency: Friday and Saturday.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
08:30 pm Departure from KSTDC Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
Day : 2
05:00 am Arrival to Thirupati : Check in to the hotel and fresh up and Breakfast
07:00 am – 05:00 pm Visit to Lord Sri Venkateshwara Swamy, Kapila Theertha, Alamelu Mangapura, Srinivas Mangapura
Day : 3
05:00 am – 06:00 am Visit to Sri Govidaraya Swami Temple
07:30 am – 11: 00 am Kalahasti: Visit to Sri Kalahasteshwara Swamy Temple
11:00 am Departure from Kalahasti
07:00 pm Arrival to Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Tirupathi (Queue Darshan) Kalahasti.
- 1. Travellers are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- 2. Rahu-Ketu & Sarpadosha Nivarana Pooja charges, if performed to be borne by the travelers.
- 3. This tour itinerary is subject to change based on the darshan timings.
- 4. This package includes one night accommodation on twin sharing basis, darshan charges at Tirumala and entry fees for Lord Venkateshwara temple only.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Hotel Guestline
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 65 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.