Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp, Galibore Karnataka
Galibore fishing and nature camp is located deep in the deciduous forests of cauvery wildlife sanctuary. Located at a distance of 10 kms from Sangam. this is a perfect place for nature lovers and anglers. They have identified over 200 species of birds consisting of tawny eage, pied crested cuckoo, darter etc. Some of the mammals are also spotted here. Mahseer fish is the main attraction here. Activities at this resort include coracle ride, trekking, joy fishing, lazing on the hammocks, angling, bird watching. It is a perfect place for corporate offsites and outdoor training programs. River rafting is also possible. Season to visit will be during June to Aug, when it is lush and green. Angling season starts in mid december and continues upto may. It is promoted and maintained by Jungle Lodges and Resorts.
How to reach Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp
This resort is a weekend drive from Bangalore. Bangalore to Kanakapura, then to Sangam. 100 mts. before sangam, take right to galibore which is another 9 kms. A vedic ashram called " Om Shanthi dhama" is another land mark enroute.
Facilities in Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp
This resort has 12 tents, gazebo ( restaurant), campfire settings, hammocks.
Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp Tariff
- The above tariff is valid from September 2015.
- The above rates are for Indian Nationals only and charged on per person per night on double sharing basis.
- Rates are exclusive of Forest Entry Fee, VAT, Luxury Tax, Service Tax. Cost also includes accommodation, one session of lunch, dinner, breakfast, morning/ evening tea and respective taxes. Cost also includes coracle ride and forest entry fees.
- Check in 12 noon & check out 11 am.
- Children below 5 years of age complimentary. Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged at 50% of the tariff.
- Children above 12 years considered as an adult.
- Single occupancy charges will be separate, if one wants to stay alone.
- Cancellation or postponement of booking, subject to hotel rules.
- Cancellation rules for all properties of Jungle Lodges and Resorts
- 1. 10% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, 2 weeks before check in date.
- 2. 50% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, less than 2 weeks before check in date.
- 3. No refund less than 2 working days before check in date ( not inclusive of the check in date )
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- The rates for foreign nationals are different and will be sent upon request.