Kings Sanctuary, Nagarahole Karnataka
Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts is an eco friendly 3 Star Deluxe jungle resort spread over 34 acres of landscaped gardens and mango orchards at the very edge of the Rajiv Gandhi National Park, Nagarhole. The accommodation at Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts features a mix of adobe - style cottages and lake facing lagoon suites. To remain true to the spirit of eco-tourism the resort has used renewable resources, established a solar water heating system, a sewerage treatment plant that apart from recycling the water for gardening, prevents contamination of ground water.
Activities possible at Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts : Wildlife safari in open jeeps, bird watching, group activities like jumaring, treasure hunt, tug of war, rapelling. Excursions to bylakuppe - tibetian settlement and irupu falls can be arranged.
Season to visit Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts : Though it is an all season destination, the summer months of March and April are warm but ideal for sighting the larger mammals as the dry, brown vegetation permits better visibility and the scarcity of water draws the animals to the sources of water.
How to reach this place
Reaching Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts :
Nearest Railhead - Mysore - 60 kms. Bangalore is 200 kms ( 4 hours). You have to take Mysore - Hunsur Road and then take a deviation to nagarhole ( 22 kms).
Look out for KSRTC bus stand and Petrol bunk in Hunsur to take a left turn.
- Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts have 24 accommodations, each having a living room and a bedroom, multi cuisine restaurant, well stocked bar, conference hall with 60 pax capacity in theatre style, indoor games, swimming pool, fitness centre.
- Kings Sanctuary Nagarahole Resorts is one of the finest 3 star resorts in nagarahole.
Rates and packages
- The above rates are valid from 1st April 2012 to 30th June 2012.
- Check In time is 13:00 Hrs & Check Out time is 11:00 am.
- Above rate are for Per couple / Per Room
- All rates are on a Per Night basis on APAI
- Cancellation Terms Cancel 15 Days prior to avoid Retention Charges.
- Children between 5 to 10 years will be charged Rs. 3000 per night. Above 10 years will be charged Rs. 4000 per night.
- Separate Rate structure is charged for foreign nationals.
- The Above Package includes: - (Complimentary)
- • Welcome Drink ( Non-Alcoholic)
- • Breakfast, Lunch, Tea with Snacks & Dinner ( All Buffet)
- • Use of Swimming Pool (Swimming costume a must)
- • Use of Gymnasium
- • Indoor & Outdoor games
- • Guided Nature walk (Morning/Evening)
- • Bird watching
- • Evening Entertainment: Bon fire with Folk Dance every evening for 2 Hrs
- Paint ball is available on extra charge @INR500/25 Balls
- One Jungle Safari per person Rs. 1500/- Per Child Rs. 750/-
- One Jungle Safari Per Person for NRI Rs. 2500/- ( Min 6 Pax in a Jeep )