Mantralaya-Tungabadra Dam-Hampi Package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Details Mantralaya - Tungabadra Dam - Hampi Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
A four-day tour to Hampi, a World Heritage Site and pilgrimage to Mantralaya.
Frequency: Every Friday.
08.00 pm: Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru*
Day : 2
05.30 am Mantralaya
05.30 am – 09.30 am Freshening up, Darshan of Sri. Raghavendra Swamy (Brindavana)
09.30 am Departure to Hospet
05.00 pm Arrive at Hotel Mayura Vijayanagara TB Dam for Night Halt
Day : 3
08.00 am – 01.30 pm Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba Queen’s bath)
01.30 pm – 02.30 pm Lunch Break at Hotel Mayura Bhuvaneshwari Hampi
02.30 pm – 04.00 pm Visit Archaeological Museum
04.30 pm – 06.00 pm Visit Vijaya Vithala Temple (Stone Chariot), King’s Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Old Bridge Pillars
08.15 pm – 09.30 pm Dinner at Hospet
09.30 pm Departure to Bengaluru
Day : 4
06.00 am Tour ends at Bengaluru
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Mantralaya - Tungabadra Dam - Hampi.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. This Tour itinerary is subject to change.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Hotels Tungabhadra Dam
- - Karnataka Hotels Hampi
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.