Mantralaya-Tungabadra Dam-Hampi Package Tour, KSTDC
Here are the Details Mantralaya - Tungabadra Dam - Hampi Package Tour operted by KSTDC.
A four-day tour to Hampi, a World Heritage Site and pilgrimage to Mantralaya.
Frequency: Every Friday.
We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.
08.00 pm Departure from Bmtc bus stand yashwantpur, Bangalore*
05.30 am Mantralaya
05.30 am - 12.30 pm Freshening up, Darshan of Sri. Raghavendra Swamy (Brindavana)
12.30 pm Depart to Hospet
07.30 pm Arrive at Karnataka Hotel Tungabhadra Dam/ Karnataka Hotel T B Dam for Night Halt
10.00 am - 01.30 pm Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba, Queen's bath)
01.30 pm - 02.30 pm Lunch Break
02.30 pm - 04.00 pm Visit Vijaya Vithala Temple (Stone Chariot), King's Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Old Bridge Pillars
04.30 pm - 05.00 pm Visit Archaeological Museum
05.45 pm - 08.00 pm Visit Tungabhadra Dam Garden & Musical Fountain
08.15 pm - 09.30 pm Dinner at Hospet
09.30 pm Depart to Bangalore
06.00 am Tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Mantralaya - Tungabadra Dam - Hampi.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- 2. This Tour itinerary is subject to change.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Karnataka Hotels Tungabhadra Dam
- - Karnataka Hotels Hampi
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.