Eka Resorts, Sakleshpur Karnataka
At Eka Resorts immerse yourself in the rapture around you. Where better to refresh the mind and cleanse your spirit than surrounded by acres of newly grown spices -cloves, peppers and cardamom, and the cheerful red berries of coffee ready to be picked. Sakleshpur Taluk accounts for around a third of India's cardamom production. Eka resort offers the ultimate experience for those wanting a taste of the plantation lifestyle, while surrounded by breathtaking lush vegetation and our cozy self contained cottages, visitors will never have a dull moment with innumerable activities to enjoy around the area.
How to reach Eka Resorts
Nearest Airports: Bangalore & Mangalore Nearest Railway Station: Sakleshpur. Trains from Mysore, Bangalore & Mangalore stop at Sakleshpur Sakleshpur is around 210 kms from Bangalore, Belur - 65 kms, Mangalore - 145 kms, Chikmagalur - 55 kms.
Facilities in Eka Resorts
Billiards Basketball Football Badminton Kite Flying Cricket Camp Fire Indoor games Library - vast collection of over 1000 English and Kannada books Activities conducted outside the property (on chargeable basis): Trekking Visit to nearby Water Falls Visit to nearby Picnic Spots.
Eka Resorts Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 30th November 2014.
- Above mentioned tariff is for Double occupancy.
- Tariff includes accommodation, all meals and all taxes. Plan starts with Lunch on check in day and breakfast on check out day.
- Check in 12 noon, check out 11 am.
- Complimentary Stay for Children below 5 years
- Above 12 years Rs. 2,500/ on AP
- Confirmed dates may be altered/cancelled only if intimation in writing reaches the company 15 days prior to the check-in date for normal days and 30 days prior to
- check-in date between 20th & 31st Dec.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- Special packages
- December 20th to December 30th - 30% supplement extra.
- December 31st - 100% extra supplement.