Jungle Inn, Nagarahole Karnataka
Jungle Inn Nagarahole resort is situated at Nagarhole National park, also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park. It was a private hunting ground for the erstwhile maharaja of mysore. Nagarhole is a part of Nilgiri biosphere reserve, which also contains bandipur, waynad and mudumalai forests. Jungle inn Nagarahole resort is 100 mts. from the park's gate and has their own jeeps to take you to safari. You can expect to see a wide range of birds, mammals and reptiles. Season to visit Jungle Inn Nagarahole Resort: Throughout the year, best would be october to june. Cuisine @ Jungle Inn Nagarahole Resort: They would serve you with delicious and tasty food consisting of both veg and non veg menu.
How to reach Jungle Inn
Jungle Inn Nagarahole Resort is just around 200 kms from Bangalore. It requires 4 1/2 hours of drive. Mysore is 60 kms. You need to take Mysore - Hunsur - Nagarhole route. From Hunsur, it is 22 kms drive. At Hunsur look for KSRTC bus stand and Petrol bunk & take left over there.
Facilities in Jungle Inn
Jungle Inn Nagarahole Resort has different accommodations with a total bed capacity of 55 pax. Other amenities include restaurant, indoor games, volley ball, shuttle, cycling, private jeeps.
Jungle Inn Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 1st October 2014 to 30th March 2015.
- 1800 per person per night in a family room, (6 bedded) (min 4 people )
- Single occupancy 3000 per night.
- Foreign national $60 per person per night,
- $ 90 single occupancy
- Children below 5yrs complimentary, between 5 -10 yrs will be charged 50% of the tariff, above 10 full
- Tariff includes
- All meals one lunch, one dinner, one breakfast, evening tea/coffee
- Camp fire ( subject to weather condition)
- 30min film show on Nagarahole national park
- All applicable taxes
- Wildlife tour for 2 hrs 400 per person
- safari into nagarahole national park by forest dept vehicle 300 per person
- Jeep safari into nagarahole national park 4500 per jeep ( subject to availability )
- Foreign national safari into nagarahole national park by forest dept vehicle 1200 per person
- Trekking 250 per person ( transportation extra)
- Visit to Irpu waterfalls 2500 per vehicle
- White water rafting 1200 per person (transportation extra) seasonal