Mayura Hoysala Mysore - KSTDC, Mysore Karnataka
Known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and tree- lined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, the 'City Royale' always figures in the tourist's itinerary. It conjures up visions and memories of the resplendent glory of the illustrious Wodeyar Kings. This former state capital is a seamless blend of old-world charm and modernity. It retains its tradition in music and dance, art and literature, and time-honoured crafts. Mysore today, is a pleasant and growing city in Karnataka with an old world charm, owing to its broad avenues, picturesque gardens, exceptional edifices and a salubrious climate
When in Mysore, Karnataka Hotels Mysore will be a good host for you to be with. The hotel complete with air conditioned and non air conditioned rooms and a good restaurant offers package sight seeing tours of Mysore city including access to the best informed tourist guides at places like the Mysore Palace.
How to reach this place
About Hotel Mayura Hoysala, Mysore
Hotel Mayura Hoysala is located 150 km from airport, 1 km from railway station, 2 km from bus stand
- Hotel Mayura Hoysala in Mysore offers 21 well appointed rooms. Of these 21 rooms, 18 are double non air-conditioned rooms, 2 are deluxe air conditioned rooms and 1 is air conditioned suite. All the rooms are primly decorated and equipped with modern amenities to serve you at its best in the Accomodation in Mayura Hoysala Hotels.
Rates and packages
- The above rates are valid from 16th September 2013 to 30th April 2014.
- Tariff includes accommodation for 2 adults/ one couple and children below 5 years of age.
- EP - Tariff includes room charges and taxes only.
- Children above 5 years of age or an extra adult should take extra bed at additional cost.
- Check in 12 noon and check out 11 am.
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- Above rates are applicable for indian nationals as well as foreigners.