Mantralaya - Tungabadra Dam - Hampi package tour by KSTDC - MTH, KSTDC
Frequency: Every Friday
08.00 pm Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
05.30 am Mantralaya
05.30 am - 12.30 pm Freshening up, Darshan of Sri. Raghavendra Swamy (Brindavana)
12.30 pm Depart to Hospet
07.30 pm Arrive at Karnataka Hotel Tungabhadra Dam/ Karnataka Hotel T B Dam for Night Halt
10.00 am - 01.30 pm Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba, Queen's bath)
01.30 pm - 02.30 pm Lunch Break
02.30 pm - 04.00 pm Visit Vijaya Vithala Temple (Stone Chariot), King's Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Old Bridge Pillars
04.30 pm - 05.00 pm Visit Archaeological Museum
05.45 pm - 08.00 pm Visit Tungabhadra Dam Garden & Musical Fountain
08.15 pm - 09.30 pm Dinner at Hospet
09.30 pm Depart to Bangalore
06.00 am Tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
Rates and packages
- Above mentioned tariff will be charged according to the type of occupancy taken by you, i.e., single/ double or triple.
- Children above 5 years will be charged full.
- The cost do not include food charges, entrance fee & any other personal charges.
- A minimum of 10 persons are required for the above tour to operate. Discretion in this regard will be the absolute right of KSTDC, the tour organizers.
- Travelers need to report 20 minutes before departure.
- We are not responsible for any loss of valuables during the journey.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 48 hours before the proposed date of departure - 10% deducted
- 24 hours before the proposed date of departure - 25% deducted
- 24 hours within the proposed date of departure - No refund