Bangalore Sight Seeing Full Day Package Tour, KSTDC
<p>One-day sight seeing tour of Bangalore covering.Rajarajeshwari Temple,Bannerghatta Zoo, Safari and Luch break,Chitrakala Parishat,Planetarium: Scientific film show.Vidhana Soudha, High Court and back to Badami House.<br />Frequency: Every Wednesday to Sunday.</p>
<p>We are pleased to give you the daywise indicative itinerary for this tour.</p>
<p>07.15 am Departure from</p>
<h2>BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru</h2>
<p>, Bangalore*<br />07.45 am - 09.00 am Visit ISKCON Temple & Breakfast<br />09.15 am - 09.45 am Visit Anjaneya Temple<br />10.15 am - 10.45 am Visit Rajarajeshwari Temple<br />11.45 am - 01.15 pm Visit Bannerghatta biological Park<br />02.00 pm - 02.30 pm Lunch<br />03.15 pm - 03.45 pm Visit National Gallery of Modern Art<br />04.30 pm - 05.30 pm Visit Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium<br />05.45 pm - 06.30 pm Visit the Chitrakala Parishat Art Gallery<br />06.45 pm - 07.45 pm Visit Indira Gandhi Musical fountain<br />08.15 pm Tour ends at Badami House</p>
Rates and packages
- Please go through the following important points for KSTDC Package Tour to Bangalore Sight Seeing Full Day.
- 1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- - Hotel Kamat
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- - Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- - Neither KSTDC nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- 2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- 3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- 4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- 5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- 6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
- 7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
- 8. Rates valid from April 2018
- Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 10% deducted.
- 24 - 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date - 25% deducted.
- 24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.