Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Package tour by car, Bangalore
Day 1: Bangalore – Mysore [145 Kms – Approx 3 Hrs Drive]
Pick up from Bangalore and proceed towards Mysore. Visit Srirangapattanam - Ranganathaswamy Temple, Dariya Daulat, Gumbuz, Sangam, Nimishabha Temple, Tipu’s Death Place, Captain Bailey’s Dungeon, St. Philomena’s Church, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Palace, Zoo, Rail Museum, Karanji Lake, Jaganmohan Palace, KRS Dam, Brindavan Garden - Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore – Ooty [126 Kms – Approx 4 Hrs Drive]
Depart from Mysore and proceed towards Ooty. En route visit Cine shooting place, Pyakara falls, Pyakara lake, Kalhatty waterfalls at Ooty – Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 3: Ooty – Coonoor – Ooty [20 Kms – Approx 1 Hrs Drive One Way]
After breakfast proceed towards Coonoor by Toy train on day tour. Visit Lamb’s rock, Sim’s park, Dolphin nose and in the evening visit Dodabetta Peak, Ooty lake, Botanical Garden – Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 4: Ooty – Kodaikanal [255 Kms – Approx 8 Hrs Drive]
After breakfast depart from Ooty and proceed towards Kodai – In the evening visit Silent Valley, Byrant park, Kodai lake – Overnight stay at Kodaikanal
Day 5: Kodaikanal
After breakfast visit Coaker’s walk, Pillar Rock, Bear Shola falls, Green Valley View, Dolphin nose – Overnight stay at Kodaikanal
Day 6: Kodaikanal – Bangalore [455 Kms – Approx 9 Hrs Drive]
Depart from Kodaikanal and proceed towards Bangalore – Trip Ends
Rates and packages
- Package Inclusions:
- • Rates are per person basis on double occupancy
- • Extra person rates are per person rates
- • Meal plan will be CP ( Bed & Breakfast)
- • Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing
- • Inclusive of GST
- Package Exclusions:
- • Train/Air fares
- • Additional meals other then specified above.
- • Camera/ Video Charge, Entry fee at Park, Monuments, Museum Etc..
- • Any Porterage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature.
- • Any hike in FUEL charges /Interstate Taxes charges shall affect the present TOUR COST.
- • Anything not mentioned in the above package.