Water Woods, Kabini Karnataka
Water Woods Kabini Resort is a wildlife resort easily accesible from Bangalore, a mere 4 hours by road. Owned and run by a family who love wildlife, Water Woods Kabini Resort consists of 5 extra-ordinary rooms: four standard and one suite. Water Woods Kabini Resort is deeply committed to conservation of wildlife and the forests, and we do hope that all our guests will enjoy and respect the environment as we do.
How to reach Water Woods
Water Woods Kabini Resort is 220 kms from Bangalore, 80 kms from Mysore. Once you reach HD Kote hand post, drive further to kabini forest. You will enough signages out there.
Facilities in Water Woods
WaterWoods currently has 6 rooms, a restaurant, private jeeps, canoes, ATV's (All Terrain Vehicles), Dual-Line Kites, Board Games and Outdoor Sports. We also offer an outdoor cinematic experience along with a bonfire, tandoor dinner and drinks.
Water Woods Tariff
- The above Tariff is Valid till 31st March 2015.
- Rates are on Double Occupancy/Per Night basis
- Tariff is inclusive of accommodation as taken by the family and includes children below the age of 3 years. One session of lunch, dinner and breakfast is included. Check in 12 noon/ Check out 11 am. Extra child will be Rs. 1725.00 per night and extra adult will be 2875.00 per night.
- The Tariff for Indian and Foreign Nationals are same.
- Chargeable Activities:
- Activity Adult Child
- Road Safari (Govt.of Karnataka) Rs. 1,350 Rs. 1,050
- Boat Safari (Govt. of Karnataka) Rs. 1,350 Rs. 1,050
- Jeep Safari & Elephant Camp Visit Rs. 500 Rs. 250
- Boat Cruise to Bheemankoli Island Rs. 500 Rs. 250
- River Kayaking Rs. 200/30 mins Rs. 200/30 mins
- All Terrain Vehicle Rs. 500/20 Mins NA
- - Safari Rates (Govt. of Karnataka) for Foreign Guests- Rs.2,630 (Adult) Rs.1,752 (Child)
- - Safari Rates and Activities are Exlusive of Taxes
- Tariff is subject to change without notice. Cancellation or refund would be as per hotel guidelines.