Bison Kabini Resort, Kabini Karnataka
Experience the true romance of the 'Raja' coming back to life at The Bison resort at kabini, a Bush Betta luxury tented camp that bears testimony to the timeless Man-Animal conflict synonymous with African adventure. Located on the shores of the exotic Kabini river the bison resort kabini offers you the perfect wild life adventure. The Bison resort kabini is a consequence of Bush Bettaa continued quest to give back to wilderness, its glorious past. This adventure trip into the bush is not only going to give you an adrenalin rush but also an opportunity to help you be part of a movement of saving our environment in a sustained manner. The people at the bison resort kabini - True people of the bush, colourful characters, man the camp. Dumi Sakuijne - A Shangaan Chief of the Sakuinje village in Zimbabwe, with extensive experience of managing wildlife camps in Africa will be your host. Nawabzada Saad Bin Jung - Former Cricketer, Wildlifer, Eco-tourism operator, Columnist, Novelist, Angler, Royalty - is a jungle-man who has implemented and established ecotourism as an integral tool for conservation since 1988. He owns Bush Betta. Riad Fyzee - A wildlifer whose foundness for the wilds is known to all, a person with extensive experience in trekking and camping in the Himalaya's, is a co-founder of The Bison.
How to reach this place
Reaching The Bison Resort Kabini : Take the H.D.Kote road and once you touch Handpost (Around 50 minutes from Mysore) proceed straight on the Mannantvady road. Cross Karapura and get to Gundathur village (45 minutes). At Gundathur turn into "The Bison resort"
Amenities at The Bison Resort, Kabini : The Spa: Well placed in a machan, between a clump of trees, so you can soak in the sounds of nature while you unwind. The Proposed Pool: Set well back, to ensure complete privacy from roving eyes. Library: Read in peace with the winds of the backwaters ruffling your hair. For Carrom, Chess, Cards, Monopoly, Volleyball, Cricket - ask your camp host.
Rates and packages
- The above tariff is valid from 1st october 2012 to 31st December 2012.
- TARIFF INCLUDES :-
- Luxury Tented Accommodation or as stated in booking voucher, All Meals, All Taxes, Tea & Coffee (twice a day), Bird Watching,Trek to Tribal Village, Coracle Ride (Round bamboo & tar boat), bonfire with snacks & use of swimming pool.
- Child below 5 years - free sharing bed with parents. Child above 5 to below 12 years - 50% of the above mentioned tariff includes all meals & extra mattress in parent's room. Thought the camp is designed for your comfort - We are a boutique game lodge with limited space and seating.
- Tariff is for Resident Indians only and separate rates for foreign nationals.
- All wildlife activity charges extra at 1250 per person per safari.
- Tariff subject to change without prior to notice
- Cancellation or refund as per resort rules
- Special supplement of 15% will be charged from 21st December to 31st December 2012 during christmas and new year period.