Serai Kabini, Kabini Karnataka
Serai Kabini Resort is located in a village called Karapura, 220 kms away from Bangalore, near the Rajiv Gandhi National Park and is adjacent to the Kabini River Lodge property. Serai Kabini resort is strategically located on the banks of the magnificent Kabini River and serves as a wonderful gallery for viewing wildlife. The fauna boasts more than 300 species of birds, including the endemic Malabar Trogon and Malabar Pied Hornbill, the Crested Hawk-eagle as well as an impressive assemblage of herbivores like the Asiatic Elephant, the Gaur (Indian Bison) and the Sambar. Which results in a high density of prey in this region. Activities that can be undertaken at Serai kabini Resort are Jungle safari, Nature Walks, Boat rides, kayaking, bicycle trails, star gazing, bonfire. Serai kabini Resort is a member of " TIES- The International Ecotourism Society" and also actively support " Kabini foundation" a local body dedicated to the cause of conservation.
How to reach Serai Kabini
Reaching Serai kabini resort is very easy. Bangalore - Kabini would be 220 kms and requires 5 hours to travel. Mysore is 80 kms. The route to be taken is Mysore - HD Kote handpost - kabini. At Kabini forest, there are enough signages.
Facilities in Serai Kabini
Serai Kabini Resort is having 20 accommodations consisting of 19 cottages overlooking the river and a villa with private jacuzzi. Serai kabini resort also have Multi cuisine restaurant, bar, gym, swimming pool, 50 seater conference hall, gift shop.
Serai Kabini Tariff
- VALIDITY: 01ST APRIL 2014 TO 15TH JUNE 2014 & 01ST OCT 2014 TO
- 19TH DEC 2014 & 01ST JAN TO 31ST MARCH 2015.
- Packages are not valid from 20th Dec 2014 to 31st Dec 2014
- The mentioned rates are exclusive of taxes
- Note: 20% supplement from 20TH to 31ST Dec 2013 on Rack Rates & New Year’s Eve charges on 31ST Dec 2013 would be applicable.
- Tax -18.50%
- Check in-12:00 noon. Check out-11:00 AM.
- AP- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- CP- Accommodation & breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Indoor games - billiards, carrom, board games like chess, monopoly, scrabble, cluedo, mind power,
- air hockey, table tennis,housie & foosball.
- Outdoor games - badminton, volleyball, mini cricket.
- Nature activities such as nature trail, bird watching, an hour on the machan with our naturalist, cycle
- trail, star gazing & village walk.
- Use of fitness centre.
- Use of swimming pool.
- Wildlife movie (evening activity that is common to all).
- Bonfire (evening activity that is common to all and is subject to weather conditions.