Orange County Kabini Resort, Kabini Karnataka
Orange County Kabini Resort is situated in the heart land of the Kadukuruba tribe of Nagarhole forest and surrounded on three sides by the Kabini river. Orange County Kabini Resort is built in authentic Kuruba village style. Each palm-thatched hut at the resort comes fitted with all the luxuries you could hope for including its own plunge pool or Jacuzzi in a private, open-to-sky courtyard. Nagarhole forest supports the highest density of herbivores in Asia in addition to its three major predators
How to reach Orange County Kabini Resort
Reaching Orange County Kabini Resort : BANGALORE to Kabini - (235 Kms) â€“ Bangalore - Mysore - (Go on Maananthavaadi Road) - Handpost - (Turn left after 3kms) - Bheeramballi Village (Orange County, Kabini).
Facilities in Orange County Kabini Resort
Orange County Kabini Resort is having two types of accommodation namely jacuzzi villa and pool villa. Apart from the accommodation, they have multi cuisine restaurant, board room, swimming pool. At Orange County kabini resort, you can capture the Spirit of the Land through Wildlife safaris on Jeeps and boats, Nature Trail on bamboo rafts, cycling along quaint village roads and Cultural Programme, Movie, Nature Trail, Sun Set View, Wildlife
Orange County Kabini Resort Tariff
- The above Rates are valid valid from 01st April 2014 to 31st Mar 2015.
- Festive Package:-(24th Sep – 09th Nov 2014 and 01st Jan 2015)
- Jacuzzi Hut -Rs.30000 per Couple for per night. Pool Hut- Rs.39000/-per Couple for per night.
- Jacuzzi Hut - Rs.65000/-per Couple for 3Nights. Pool Hut- Rs.82000/- per Couple for 3Nights.
- Normal Package
- (10th Nov – 19th Dec 2014 and 02nd Jan – 31st Mar 2015)
- Jacuzzi Hut-27000/- weekdays. Pool Hut- Rs.35100/- week days.
- Kabini Package Includes.
- • 2 nights & 3 days Package.
- • Accommodations on twin sharing basis.
- • Check in 12:00 Noon & Check out 11:00 Am
- • Welcome Drink on arrival.
- • APAI Plan - All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) & Taxes Inclusive.
- • Unlimited dining during the restaurant hours except for Alcoholic Beverages / Room Service.
- • Coracle Ride – along the shoreline of River Kabini. (subject to weather conditions)
- • Cultural Programme – Tribal Dance (Alternative Days)
- • Documentaries on wildlife (Alternative Days)
- • Guided bird watching / Nature walk
- • Elephant interaction – you can bath and feed the resort elephant, Meenakshi.
- • Village Trail.
- Children up to 6 years will be complimentary ( Rs. 1000 extra per night if extra bed required )
- 6 to 11 years will be charged 3000 per night per head and above 11 years will be charged 4400 per night per head.
- Wildlife safari charges will be Rs. 1000 per person per safari for indians and Rs. 2000 for foreign nationals.
- There are other activities like guided trek, Elephant Interaction etc. which can be taken once you are at the resort and at cost.
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- Any mistake in the tariff plan or the inclusions are only accidental and not intentional. Rate as per resort's plan will be charged.