Kaav Safari Lodge, Kabini Karnataka
Kaav Safari lodge is a brand new luxury home stay in Kabini, Karnataka. Kaav Safari lodge boasts of luxurious rooms, restaurant serving mouth watering dishes and activities surrounding nature. For those who wish to relax, there is a swimming pool too. Imagine hot baths, comfortable beds and great service within earshot of animal alarm calls from the jungle. KAAV Safari Lodge, set on the edge of the incredible Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary, offers luxurious homestyle accommodation. The name of the resort comes from 'kavu', the sacred grove, that was traditionally a part of large homesteads in Kerala. These areas of protected jungle were for meditation; left undisturbed they became the abode for various species of animals and birds. Think of KAAV as your own little piece of jungle, as comfortable or as wild as you want to make it.
How to reach Kaav Safari Lodge
Kaav Safari lodge is located in Mallalli cross near Antharasanthe. It is around 80 kms from mysore. It is suggested to take your own vehicle from Bangalore/ Mysore.
Facilities in Kaav Safari Lodge
Kaav Safari Lodge has the following facilities : Kaav Safari Lodge is open only for adults and children above 12 years of age. Children below 12 years of age are not allowed and we request you to kindly excuse us for the same. Four well appointed rooms with private decks Common Lounge Viewing Deck Alfresco Dining Swimming Pool Barbecue on request
Kaav Safari Lodge Tariff
- Tariff (From 1st October 2014 till 15th June 2015 Except between 15th Dec 2014 till 5th Jan 2015).
- Tariff (From 15th December 2014 till 5th January 2015) Double Room. Rs.20000/-
- Rate include
- Accommodation for a couple / for Two pax.
- Buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
- Guided Trekking with the Naturalist.
- Cycling to the Banks of Kabini River.
- Coracle Boat ride.
- As a policy we do not allow children below 10 years at KAAV (except when the whole 4 rooms are booked by one group).
- Only one extra bed is allowed in a room for child between 10-18 years.
- A family travelling with a third adult will have to book a separate room.