Doddamakali Nature Camp, Doddamakali Karnataka
Doddamakali nature camp is situated just 6 kms upstream from bheemeshwari which itself is a rustic yet charming camp. It is a bird watcher's paradise. Water based birds include pied king fisher, spot billed duck, black bellied tern, osprey and grey headed fish eagle. There are a number of land based birds such as honey buzzard, pied crested cuckoo etc. It belongs to Jungle Lodges and Resorts. Activities at this resort: Coracle ride, bird watching, Rafting, angling, fishing. Day out for company offsites. Season to visit this resort: Just after the monsoon, a visit to this place is a must. Summer would be some what warm.
How to reach Doddamakali Nature Camp
It is a short weekend getaway from Bangalore. The route will be Bangalore - Kanakapura - Halagur- Malavalli. After Malavalli, you will find a small village called Pandthrahalli. At this village, take left towards shimshapura. Just before shimshapura, take right at forest check post. Smaller vehicles are preferred
Facilities in Doddamakali Nature Camp
It has 10 tents, golghar, campfire settings, hammocks. There is no electricity at Doddamakali nature camp. A few hurricane/ solar lamps are provided at strategic points.
Doddamakali Nature Camp Tariff
- The above tariff is valid from 16th September 2014 to 2nd Jan 2015.
- However please note that from 2nd October to 12th October and 22nd October to 26th October 2014, there will be an increase of 8% on the above prices.
- There will be an increase of 10% on the above prices from 24th December to 2nd Jan 2015.
- The above rates are for Indian Nationals only and charged on per person per night on double sharing basis.
- Rates are exclusive of Forest Entry Fee, VAT, Luxury Tax, Service Tax. Cost also includes accommodation, one session of lunch, dinner, breakfast, morning/ evening tea and respective taxes. Cost also includes nature based activities, coracle ride and forest entry fees.
- Check in 12 noon & check out 11 am.
- Children below 5 years of age complimentary. Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged at 50% of the tariff.
- Children above 12 years considered as an adult.
- Single occupancy charges will be separate, if one wants to stay alone.
- Cancellation or postponement of booking, subject to hotel rules.
- Cancellation rules for all properties of Jungle Lodges and Resorts
- 1. 10% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, 2 weeks before check in date.
- 2. 50% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, less than 2 weeks before check in date.
- 3. No refund less than 2 working days before check in date ( not inclusive of the check in date )
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- The rates for foreign nationals are different and will be sent upon request.