The Tamara Resort Coorg, Coorg Karnataka
The Tamara Resort in Coorg is a brand new luxury resort in Coorg. Tamara Resort is open for couples only or adults. Families with children below 12 years of age will not be able to stay here, if accompanied with children.
How to reach The Tamara Resort Coorg
Tamara Resort in Coorg is located near Kakkabe, 30 kms from Madikeri and 260 kms from Bangalore.
Facilities in The Tamara Resort Coorg
Guest Room Facilities : Business desk | Single line analog phone (telematrix) at the bedside table | High Definition LCD TV with 100 satellite channels |Well stacked (complimentary) mini bar | Wi-Fi internet connectivity | Split Air Conditioning with individual temperature control | In room electronic safe (JVD brand) | Ergonomic mattress ( pocketted spring, FR grade ( Restonic brand) | Power supply 220 volts | Bathroom shaver / power supply 220/110 volts | Full set of branded toiletries Leisure and Recreation : 1150 sq. ft. leisure & recreation hall |Hobby centre & art corner Conference and Meeting Facilities : 1140 sq. ft. multi-purpose hall |400 sq. ft. pre-function lobby | 110 sq. ft. conference room (10 - 12 seater)
The Tamara Resort Coorg Tariff
- The above tariff is from 1st October 2014 to 23rd December 2014.
- Kindly note: The 3 Nights special tariff is not valid for premium weekend dates which are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th October and 23rd, 24th, 25th October 2014.
- Families with children below 12 years of age will not be able to stay here, if accompanied with children.
- All tariffs mentioned above are exclusive of taxes. 19.42% taxes are applicable on room tariff. (Taxes are subject to change without any prior notice).
- Packages offered include the following:
- Accommodation in Luxury/Suite Cottage as proposed above.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at The Falls - multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Non-alcoholic beverages from the mini-bar in the cottage replenished once a day.
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room with necessary provisions replenished once a day.
- Guided treks, plantation tours and bird-watching trails.
- Yoga sessions under expert guidance.
- Blossoms to Brew - signature coffee experience at The Verandah.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity around-the-clock.
- Guided trekking tour to Manjemotte Viewpoint - approximately 3.5 hours trek. (On prior appointment)
- Guided trekking tour to Pathipole Falls - approximately 4.5 hours trek.
- (On prior appointment)
- Guided trekking tour to Balliyatre Ridge - approximately 5.5 hours trek. (On prior appointment)