Silver Brook Estate, Coorg Karnataka
Silver Brook Estate lies amidst the lush green coffee plantations of Coorg. A wonderful alternative to a hotel for a peaceful getaway. A homestay experience nestled amidst vast plantations, perennial streams and pepper corn vines. The beautiful evergreen forests of the western ghats emerge within the Silver Brook Estate along with the fresh air, the sounds of the jungle and the flowing stream. This promises a much needed respite from the ravages of today's world. A relaxing homestay experience at an affordable budget - Silver Brook Estate. At Silver Brook Estate, we believe that great food is essential for a great holiday. They invite you to savor wide variety of pure vegetarian or non-vegetarian gourmet food. Wake up at leisure..sip your morning cuppa cha or some exquisite Coorg coffee. Stroll around the Estate, paddle your feet in the stream...take a snooze in the hammock...play a game or two, either indoor or outdoor.. or simply wind down, reading a book from the library, snuggled cozily by the fireplace
How to reach Silver Brook Estate
If you are driving from Bangalore or Mysore, you would get Cariappa Circle just before reaching madikeri town. CARIAPPA / SUDERSHAN CIRCLE with a LAMP-POST in the centre. From the circle, take the Sidhapur road which leads to Dubare and Orange County. Come for 4.7 km till you reach the Kadagadal Bus stand. KADAGADAL BUS STAND. Turn right here and take the lane leading to our estate. Come for one and a half km on this road till you reach a fork. At the fork, take the right road which will bring you to our estate.
Facilities in Silver Brook Estate
The main bungalow in Silver Brook Estate, Coorg, has been created with relaxation and comfort in mind. The house consists of TWO EXECUTIVE ROOMS, TWO SUPERIOR EXECUTIVE ROOMS AND ONE SPECIAL EXECUTIVE ROOM. All the rooms have attached bathroom, LCD TV with Tata Sky connection and complimentary Tea / Coffee arrangement. There is a common sitting room with a well stocked library, as well as a dining room where authentic home-cooked food is served. There is a lovely garden with hammocks for complete relaxation. The running sit-out has few interesting board games.
Silver Brook Estate Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015.
- Rates are inclusive of Accommodation for a couple, breakfast and taxes. Children up to 5 years will be complimentary.
- Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged Rs. 650.00 per night and extra adult will be 950 per night.
- WE SERVE BUFFET LUNCH AND DINNER AT AN EXTRA COST OF 350 PER MEAL PER ADULT AND 190 PER CHILD BETWEEN 5 TO 10 YEARS
- ( INCLUSIVE OF ALL APPLICABLE TAXES)
- Check-in at 12 noon and Checkout at 11am
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All bookings will be confirmed against full payment in advance only. We do not take walk in clients at our place.