Porcupine Castle, Coorg Karnataka
How to reach Porcupine Castle
Facilities in Porcupine Castle
Porcupine Castle Tariff
Mountain View Chalet
Premium Valley View
Premium Valley View
Tree House (1) Non A
Tree House (2) Non A
- TAXES - 19.42% extra or (as applicable at the time of checkin, with breakfast)
- Extra bed charges – Rs.1,500/-
- Meal Cost : Rs. 500/- per meal.
- Tariff from December 20th to 1st Jan 2015: Rate will be High.
- Terms and Conditions :
- Management reserves the right to serve Buffet / Ala carte based on occupancy levels. Please check the same with the Front office/Reception.
- Lunch will be available between 1.00 PM and 3.30 PM. Thereafter Only snacks and quick eats will be available.
- 2 bottles of mineral water will be served Complimentary.
- Every room accommodates only 2 adults and 2 children below the age of 10.
- Extra adult in the room will be charged.
- All Guests, Please carry a proof of your identity for our office perusal.
- ACTIVITIES IN THE RESORT [Complimentary]
- Indoor games – Carrom, Table Tennis, Chess etc.
- Outdoor games – Volley ball, Throwball, Cycling.
- Trekking –Walking through the plantation.
- Bonfire [seasonal]
- Bird watching – can be done even from the cottage.
- Infinite Swimming Pool – Dress code is mandatory and available for hire/sale.
- CHARGED ACTIVITIES [on extra charges]
- Fishing – Rs.250/- per head
- Jeep Drive on dirt track[Off roading] – Rs.500/-
- Barbeque dinner – Personalised barbeque at your table with marinated meat for you to cook [Seasonal, customized according to piece & meat available]
- SIGHT SEEING DETAILS
- NAGARHOLE – 50 Kms. approx – National park & Iruppu falls
- MERCARA - 40 Kms. approx – Capital of Coorg – Raja seat & Abbey falls
- KUSHALNAGAR – 25 Kms. approx - Elephant camp, Golden temple & Nisargadhama
- KAKKABE – 30 Kms. approx – Thadiyandemol [tallest peak of Coorg] Virarajendra’s palace, river also.
- THALACAUVERY – 70 Kms. approx – Birth place of river Cauvery.