Orange County Coorg, Coorg Karnataka
Orange County coorg resort is nestled in the Western Ghats, perched at 800 meters above sea level and set amidst 300 acres of coffee and spice plantations. Orange County coorg resort is one of India's finest holiday resorts with RCI affiliatation. Orange County resort have wone the prestigious Gold Crown certification for 3 times in a row. Orange County Coorg resort is for one and all. Corporates to families to honeymooners. Each of them have their own experiences to take back home. Children get busy right at the arrival lounge with a buggy ride to swimming pool/ indoor games and not to forget the private lake for boating. Honeymooners can choose the quiet atmosphere in the luxury tents or the most exclusive private pool villas with jacuzzi. Restaurants at Orange County Coorg Resort: There is a multi cuisine restaurant" The Granery", " Pepper Corn for kababs and sizzlers. People who are pure vegetarians, have " Plantain Leaf", an exclusive vegetarian restaurant. Visit to dubare elephant camp is a must once you are here.
How to reach Orange County Coorg
Directions to reach Orange County Coorg Resort : Bangalore - OC - 245 kms, Mysore to OC - 100 kms. Mangalore to OC - 170 kms Bangalore - Srirangapatna- Deviation to Bird Sanctuary ( also known as Ranganthittu) - Yelwal - Hunsur bye pass - Periyapatna - Cross the town and after 2-3 kms take a deviation to Siddapur at the fork. There is a signage right there.
Facilities in Orange County Coorg
Orange County Coorg Resort is having 66 accommodations consisting of different types, multi cuisine restaurant, conference hall for 100 pax in theatre style, swimming Pool, Indoor games, Private Lake for boating, Ayurvedic Massage, Fitness Centre including steam/ sauna/ jacuzzi and cycling for children.
Orange County Coorg Tariff
- The Above Tariff is valid from 24th September 2014 to 9th November 2014.
- From 10th November to 19th December 2014, there will be separate 2 Nights and 3 Nights Packages available.
- The Weekday rates are not valid during the above period.
- The cost includes accommodation, all meals and taxes. Children below 6 years will be complimentary.
- Up to 6 Years - Complimentary without extra bed.
- Between 6 to 11 years - Rs. 3200 per head per night
- 12 years and above - Rs. 4500 per head per night
- Package also includes:
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis.
- Check in 01:00 PM & Check out 11:00 AM.
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast (APAI
- includes All Meals, Anytime Dining and Accommodation).
- Anytime Dining at the ‘Granary Multicuisine restaurant’ (choose from different Menus available 24
- hours a day) excluding Alcoholic Beverages / Room Service.
- Daily guest supplies (Fruit Basket, Tea /coffee maker, Mini Bar consisting of soft drinks / soda
- The above rates can be changed without notice.
- Any mistake in the rates and package inclusions will be accidental and actual rates will be binding on the customer.