Hotel Rajdarshan, Coorg Karnataka
Hotel Rajdarshan is situated opp. Raja's seat, a sightseeing spot in madikeri. All that you need to do is to come out of the hotel rajdarshan, walk for 100 mts & you would be in a different world altogether. Hotel Rajdarshan is also known for its services in the al-a- carte restaurant - Try kadambattu/ pandi curry or akki rotis.
How to reach Hotel Rajdarshan
Directions to Hotel Rajdarshan, Madikeri. Bangalore to Coorg would be 260 kms requiring 6 1/2 hours to travel. Mangalore would be 140 kms ( 4 hours). Nearest railhead will be Mysore. Airport would be Mangalore. There are plenty of government and private buses operating in and out of Coorg
Facilities in Hotel Rajdarshan
Hotel Rajdarshan is a budget category hotel with 25 well appointed deluxe rooms with cable TV, restaurant, bar and travel counter.
Hotel Rajdarshan Tariff
- The above tariff is valid 30th March 2015
- Tariff is for room element only and Extra Tax Applicable(19.42%)
- Check in 12 noon and check out 11 am.
- Indians as well as foreigners would pay the same tariff.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation or refund would be as per hotel rules.