Shanthi Kunnj, Chikmagalur Karnataka
Shanthi Kunnj is located in the beautiful embrace of Holy Cross Estate. At Shanthi Kunnj, a unique world is established, exactly where you enjoy a range of lodging to produce your stay exclusive and unforgettable. In tune along with eco-friendly traditions, all cottages are set up completely from locally grown timber. Main framework includes roomy dual cottages. To satisfy the requirements of big organizations, each cottage receives two separate bath rooms. The cottages tend to be mounted at first flooring level, along with balconies looking over the river as well as encircling greenery. All cottages are supplied with secure contemporary furnishing together with 24-hour warm water and color tv set. At the basements of the dual cottage is a Living room - a common fellowship place, where one can play games, or even have a gathering. A completely independent rest house is presented for chauffeurs along with all foods in a little additional price. An open air car parking place is provided for secure parking of the automobiles together with wash as well as fundamental amenities for routine servicing. Shanthi Kunnj is at present categorized under "resorts close to mangalore" as well as "resorts near chikmagalur". HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROPERTY ARE AS BELOW: • Unique Log Cabins and Cottages. • On the banks of River Bhadra • Recreation - Trekking, Boating, Kayaking, Fishing … • Excursions –Sringeri Temple, Kandya Temple and many more • Yummy food – delicacies you’ll simply relish! • TV in every cottage. • 24-hour hot water. • Mobile connectivity.
How to reach Shanthi Kunnj
Shanthi Kunnj is found next to Bhadra River, near to Balehonnur town of Chikmagalur region in Karnataka, India. Chikmagalur city doesn't have a train station. The nearest railroad terminals are in Birur, Kadur as well as Tarikere. Chikmagalur area doesn't have an airport terminal. Mangalore and Bangalore would be the closest international airports. YOU COULD ALSO PLAN TO VISIT THE BELOW MENTIONED PLACES OF INTEREST WHICH ARE CLOSE BY: • Sringeri Temple - 35 kms • Kandya Temple - 3kms • Bababundangiri Caves - 80 kms • Kemmangundi - 90 kms The above excursions can be arranged at an extra cost.
Facilities in Shanthi Kunnj
Amenities at shanthi kunj chikmaglur The magnificent facilities at the resort consist of: • Children's Play Area • Barbeque • Music • Parties • Campfire • Indoor Activities (Dart Board, Chess, Carom Board, Table Tennis) • Tent Stay • Lounging Place • Hammocks & Benches • Doctor on call • Rest house for chauffeurs.
Shanthi Kunnj Tariff
- The Above Rates are valid from 1st October 2014 to March 2015.
- Check in 12 Noon and Check out 11 am. The above rates are per person per night on double/ sharing basis. ( You need to double the above rate, if you are a couple/ 2 adults ).
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1. Welcome Drink.
- 2. Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea/Snacks & Dinner (Buffet).
- 3. Access to indoor Games- Chess, Carom Board, and Table Tennis.
- 4. Nature Walk (Subject to the weather condition).
- 5. Plantation tour (Subject to the weather condition).
- 6. Campfire (Subject to the weather condition).
- 7. Boating (Subject to the weather condition).
- 8. Fishing (Subject to the weather condition).
- Meal plan is inclusive of Lunch on Check in day, Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast on Check out day.
- If accompanied by a Driver there will be an additional charge Rs. 500/- Per Night for Food & Accommodation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- < 7 days No cancellation charge
- > 7 days – 48 hours 50% of booking amount
- > 48 – 24 hours 100% of booking amount
- Child Policy:
- Two children below 5 years old, sharing parent's room with existing bed can stay free of charge including all meals. If extra bed required Rs.700 applicable per bed / per night.
- Children between 5 to 8 years old will be charged Rs.1800 per child / per night inclusive of all meals & extra bed.
- Children above 8 to 12 years old will be charged Rs.2000 per child / per night inclusive of all meals.