Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp, Bheemeshwari Karnataka
Bheemeshwari fishing camp is also known as Cauvery Fishing Camp, Bhimeshwari Nature Camp etc. It is a haven for over 200 species of birds. To name a few - grey headed fish eagle, pied crested cuckoo, darter etc. Mammals include sambar, spotted deer, jackals, elephants and leopards. However it is known for mahseer fish around the world. Anglers come to this place and end up in angling 100 pounds mahseer many a times. Activities at this resort: Joy fishing, a coracle ride in river cauvery, professional angling, river rafting during monsoon, trek to 4000 feet high basavana betta. Season to visit this place: Monsoon from June to Aug.is best when the forest is green. September to Feb is cool and right time to visit. Summer is warm, especially during afternoons. Corporates can also do a day out to this place.
How to reach Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp
This resort is a perfect weekend getaway from Bangalore located near Kanakapura. The distance will be approximately 100 kms from Bangalore requiring 2 1/2 hours to drive.
Facilities in Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp
This weekend resort is having 18 accommodations consisting of log huts, tents and cottages, golghar( restaurant), campfire settings, hammocks. It is a nature resort promoted by Jungle Lodges and Resorts.
Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp Tariff
- The above tariff is valid from September 2015.
- The above rates are for Indian Nationals only and charged on per person per night on double sharing basis.
- Rates are exclusive of Forest Entry Fee, VAT, Luxury Tax, Service Tax. Cost also includes accommodation, one session of lunch, dinner, breakfast, morning/ evening tea and respective taxes. Cost also includes nature based activities, coracle ride, burma loop, parallel walk and forest entry fees. Water sports will be at extra cost.
- Check in 12 noon & check out 11 am.
- Children below 5 years of age complimentary. Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged at 50% of the tariff.
- Children above 12 years considered as an adult.
- Single occupancy charges will be separate, if one wants to stay alone.
- Cancellation or postponement of booking, subject to hotel rules.
- Cancellation rules for all properties of Jungle Lodges and Resorts
- 1. 10% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, 2 weeks before check in date.
- 2. 50% retention charges of the tariff, if cancellation is done, less than 2 weeks before check in date.
- 3. No refund less than 2 working days before check in date ( not inclusive of the check in date )
- Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- The rates for foreign nationals are different and will be sent upon request.