Windflower Tusker Trails, Bandipur Karnataka
Tusker Trails resorts bandipur is a private wildlife resort owned and managed by Maharajakumari Vishalakshi Devi (daughter of Jayachamarajendra Wodeyar) and her husband Kanwar Gajendra Singh. Tusker Trails resorts bandipur is having 12 cottages, tastefully done with a swimming pool, indoor games and their own jeeps to take you to the safari.
Tusker Trails Resorts Bandipur is interconnected with nagarhole national park, mudumalai and waynad in kerala.
Activities at Tusker Trails Resorts: Evening open jeep safari, trekking with help of guides at cost, conference arrangements, campfire, wildlife filmshow and barbecue on request.
Food In Tusker Trails Resorts Bandipur : Both indian and continental is served during all meal sessions. Lunch and dinner will be with Non Veg dishes.
How to reach Windflower Tusker Trails
Directions to Tusker Trails Resorts in Bandipur :
Bangalore - Mysore - Gundlupet - Bandipur. Total distance 220 kms ( 5 hours). You can also reach from Coimbatore - Ooty - Gudalur - Bandipur
3rd route would be Calicut - Waynad - Sultan bathery - Gundlupet- Bandipur. At Gundlupet, take deviation towards ooty.
Those who wish to reach by bus, can go by private/ government buses to bandipur and get down at forest department reception office. Resort would send their jeeps and pick you up complimentary provided informed well in advance.
Facilities in Windflower Tusker Trails
- 12 cottages, Swimming Pool, wildlife library, Conference Hall for 20 to 25 pax in theatre style, restaurant, private jeeps.
Windflower Tusker Trails Tariff
- Tariff is valid Till 31st March 2015.
- AP – Accommodation, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast & CP-Accommodation, Breakfast
- Check –in -12:00 Noon Check –out – 11:00 AM
- Child between 5yrs to 12yrs rate doesn’t include Extra bed
- Mandatory Supplement of 15% on room rates & extra bed rate will be applicable from 20th December 2014
- till 30th December 2014 and 01st January 2015.
- Mandatory supplement of 100% on room rates & extra bed rate will be applicable on 31st December 2014.
- Published rates and any government taxes, levies are subject to change without prior notice
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- (I) Cancellation Policy for bookings less than 5 Rooms -
- Confirmed dates /Days may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company 7
- days prior to the check in date.
- 10 days prior to C/in – 25% of the Total Amount.
- 5 days prior to C/in – 50% of the Total Amount.
- Less than 72 Hours Prior to C/in – 100% Retention.
- (II) Cancellation Policy for bookings of 05 Rooms & above -
- Confirmed dates /Days may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company
- 15 days prior to the check in date
- (III) Any Cancellation of a confirmed booking will have a 10% Cancellation charges for any credit card payment
- irrespective of the Date of Cancellation prior to check in date.