Serai Bandipur Resort - Advt, Bandipur Karnataka
Serai Bandipur Resort, unlike any other resort in the region, is situated very close to the Bandipur National Park. Bandipur as you know, teems with wildlife, and provides a safe haven to a wide swathe of wildlife, which includes the Four horned Antelope, Gaur, Asiatic Elephant, Leopard, Striped Hyena, Sloth bear, the Crocodile, Mouse deer, and a host of bird species like the Barbet, Babbler, Warbler and the Indian Peafowl.
How to reach this place
Serai Bandipur resort from Bangalore City center is approximately 222 Kms via Mysore Bangalore â€“ Kengeri â€“ Eagleton Golf Course â€“ Bidadi â€“ Ramanagaram â€“ Channapatna â€“ Maddur â€“ Mandya â€“ Srirangapatna â€“ Mysore â€“ Nanjangud â€“ Gundlupet â€“ Mangala village â€“ Serai Bandipur
Serai Bandipur Resort Amenities: * A large-sized swimming pool, with poolside service on call. * A well-equipped gym. * Flames, a multi-cuisine restaurant, which serves excellent vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare. * Mist, a bar stocked with a wide selection of beverages, spirits and wines. * Huddle, a state-of-the-art conference hall in the most inspiring environs. * Cloud 9, where you can enjoy western holistic therapies. * An Activity|Information Centre.
Rates and packages
- Validity: The above rates are valid from 1st October 2012 to 31st March 2013.
- The above rates are not valid for peak season from 21st Dec to 31st December 2012.
- Tariff is for a couple/ 2 adults and includes accommodation and all meals.
- Tariff is exclusive of Sales Tax. At Present the Sales Tax is around 19.42%, which will be added to above prices.
- Package Inclusions
- •The above rates mentioned are for 02 Adults for 02nights and 03days
- •Check In – 12:00 PM Check Out – 11:00 AM
- •The rates are on APAI - Includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner & all taxes
- AP package starts with lunch & ends with breakfast.
- Meals as part of the package can be availed only at the restaurant
- •Welcome Drink on arrival
- •Complimentary Use of Swimming Pool
- •Complimentary Use of the Wildlife Library
- •Complimentary Nature Activities such as bird watching, nature walks, star gazing (on
- •Complimentary Wildlife Movie in the evening
- •Complimentary evening bonfires (subject to weather conditions)
- Children below 5years on Complimentary basis.
- Children between 5 to 10 years without extra bed only for the food element Rs.2000 for02nights. With Extra Bed it will be 4000
- Adult/Children above 10years Rs. 6000 for 02nights and 03days with all meals and extra bed.
- Weekday Rates are not valid for the month of May 2012.
- Activities & Charges-
- *Vehicle Safari
- (Jeep / Mini Van) Rs.1250 for Indians and Rs. 2000 for foreigners.
- The guests have to share the jeep (01 jeep -6 seater) or mini van (01 van -16 seater) with other guests.
- *Video Camera Rs. 1000 per person per trip
- The above rates and package details are subject to change without notice.
- Any mistake in the tariff or package inclusions are only accidental and not binding on the hotel or the Website.