Serai Bandipur Resort, Bandipur Karnataka
Serai Bandipur Resort, unlike any other resort in the region, is situated very close to the Bandipur National Park. Bandipur as you know, teems with wildlife, and provides a safe haven to a wide swathe of wildlife, which includes the Four horned Antelope, Gaur, Asiatic Elephant, Leopard, Striped Hyena, Sloth bear, the Crocodile, Mouse deer, and a host of bird species like the Barbet, Babbler, Warbler and the Indian Peafowl.
How to reach Serai Bandipur Resort
Serai Bandipur resort from Bangalore City center is approximately 222 Kms via Mysore Bangalore â€“ Kengeri â€“ Eagleton Golf Course â€“ Bidadi â€“ Ramanagaram â€“ Channapatna â€“ Maddur â€“ Mandya â€“ Srirangapatna â€“ Mysore â€“ Nanjangud â€“ Gundlupet â€“ Mangala village â€“ Serai Bandipur
Facilities in Serai Bandipur Resort
Serai Bandipur Resort Amenities: * A large-sized swimming pool, with poolside service on call. * A well-equipped gym. * Flames, a multi-cuisine restaurant, which serves excellent vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare. * Mist, a bar stocked with a wide selection of beverages, spirits and wines. * Huddle, a state-of-the-art conference hall in the most inspiring environs. * Cloud 9, where you can enjoy western holistic therapies. * An Activity|Information Centre.
Serai Bandipur Resort Tariff
- Validity: OCT 2014 TO 19TH DEC 2014 & 01ST JAN TO 31ST MARCH 2015.
- Packages are not valid from 20th Dec 2014 to 31st Dec 2014
- The mentioned rates are exclusive of taxes
- Note: 20% supplement from 20TH to 31ST Dec 2014 on Rack Rates & New Year’s Eve charges on 31ST Dec 2014 would be applicable.
- Tax -19.43%
- Check in-12:00 noon.Check out-11:00 AM.
- AP- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Indoor games - billiards, carrom, board games like chess, monopoly, scrabble, cluedo, mind power, air hockey, table tennis,
- housie & foosball.
- Outdoor games - badminton, volleyball, mini cricket.
- Nature activities such as nature trail, bird watching, an hour on the machan with our naturalist, cycle trail, star gazing & village walk.
- Use of fitness centre.
- Use of swimming pool.
- Wildlife movie (evening activity that is common to all).
- Bonfire (evening activity that is common to all and is subject to weather conditions.