Gorukana Resort, B.R. Hills Karnataka
The Gorukana Br Hills are a collection of faultless rolling hills with a thick forest cover that forms the Biligiri Rangan Hills or the BR Hills. The Gorukana Br hill is a jungle haven that house some of the rare wildlife species found in India. Inside the thick forests it is no surprise to find the famous Asian elephants majestically herding in the warm forest atmosphere. Any avid hiker or Trekker would fall in love with the beautiful chirps of indigenous and rare species of birds found only in Southern India. And to echo the sentiments offered by this robust forest are the Gorukana jungle lodges situated within the wild sanctuary. It is hard for one to know where to have most fun; whether it is the artistically designed duplex cottages or itâ€™s the wildlife spirited jungle that beckons out the adventure in you. The Gorukana Br Hills cottages are a collection of top class Tree Houses and Modern day Tent houses. What other greater way to bring nature close to use than to spend the night in a calm and crisp tree house or in the tent site below. To the wildlife and top class cottage blend, add a sprinkle of the local Soliga culture and the escapade is an unforgettable one.
How to reach Gorukana Resort
The Gorukana Br Hills cottages are located 150kms of Bangalore town and are south east of Karnataka in Chamaralanagar. The best route to the cottages is via Kanakapura by road.
Facilities in Gorukana Resort
Amenities at the Gorukana Br Hills cottages • Tree Top houses and cottages • Multi-cuisine restaurant and an available conference Hall • Genuine Ayurvedic medical facility is available. • Great chance to interact with the Soliga culture • Wide array of wildlife species • Great nature walks and sightseeing • Only place that hosts all three Indian predators; Indian wild dog, Tiger and Leopard
Gorukana Resort Tariff
- The above rates are valid from 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015.
- The above rates are per person per night on twin sharing basis.
- The cost includes :
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Lunch, High Tea, Dinner and Breakfast.
- All applicable taxes
- Nature Walk
- Bonfire, Cultural Show (subject to availability), and a visit to the Tribal Development Center @ VGKK
- Jungle Safari (First come first serve basis).
- Any Food & Beverages other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Laundry, Telephone Charges
- Any added trekking modules
- Plan starts with lunch on check-in day & ends with breakfast on check-out day
- Free accommodation for 1 child below 6 years.
- Extra child between 6 & 12 years will be charged at 50% of the package per person.
- Children above 12 years are considered at adult tariff
- Check in – 12 Noon & Check out – 11 A.M.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Any amendment or cancellation upto 14 days prior to the check-in date no charges applied.
- Any amendment or cancellation between 14 days to 7 days prior to the check-in date. 25% of the first days room rates will be charged.
- Any amendment or cancellation between 7 days to 72 hours prior to the check-in date 50% of the total billing for booked period will be charged.
- Any amendment or cancellation less than 72 hrs prior to the check-in date 100% of the total billing for the booked period will be charged